Agilent Utilized sciences, Inc. A is projected to launch financial outcomes for the fourth quarter of fiscal yr 2023, after the closing bell on Nov. 20, 2023.
Analysts anticipate the company to place up quarterly earnings at $1.35 per share, down from year-ago earnings of $1.53 per share. The company’s revenue could can be found in at $1.67 billion for the newest quarter, compared with $1.85 billion inside the year-earlier quarter.
Agilent simply recently elevated cash dividend by 5% to 23.6 cents per share.
Agilent shares fell 0.9% to close at $113.15 on Friday.
Benzinga readers can entry the newest analyst rankings on the Analyst Inventory Scores internet web page. Readers can sort by stock ticker, agency title, analyst company, rating change or completely different variables.
Let’s check out how Benzinga’s most-accurate analysts have rated the corporate inside the newest interval.
- Barclays analyst Jack Meehan maintained an Underweight rating and decrease the worth aim from $110 to $105 on Sept. 29, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy value of 81%.
- Evercore ISI Group analyst Ross Muken maintained an In-Line rating and slashed the worth aim from $124 to $120 on Aug. 16, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy value of 67%.
- Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard maintained a Buy rating and decrease the worth aim from $150 to $146 on Aug. 16, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy value of 79%.
- JP Morgan analyst Tycho Peterson maintained an Chubby rating and decrease the worth aim from $155 to $150 on Aug. 16, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy value of 74%.
- Baird analyst Catherine Schulte maintained an Outperform rating and decrease the worth aim from $144 to $140 on Aug. 16, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy value of 76%.
Be taught This Subsequent: How To Earn $500 A Month From Walmart Inventory Following Robust Q3 Gross sales